The 1791 Gunleather is seeking a sharp and driven Customer Engagement Manager to lead our growing customer success team. Experience in the Outdoor and Shooting Sports industry is preferred. As a member of the 1791 team your goal will be to provide outstanding omni channel customer service to our customers by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals. To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer success department manager position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being acollaborative team member, and excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills, managing a team of people in diverse geographical locations. Responsibilities:
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer success department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Solve complex customer service issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The Customer Engagement Manager will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a regular basis.
- Set performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer success expectations.
- Implement and manage an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques
- Acquire extensive knowledge on our product fittings.
Founded in 2015, 1791 Gunleather is the core brand of 2nd Amendment 1791, LLC. 1791 Gunleather is leading the industry in growth and innovation, amending the industry one holster at a time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service management position.
- Experience using and have expert knowledge in Microsoft Office, Zendesk, Mailchimp and Hootsuite.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.