The 4-Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster by 1791 Gunleather is the ideal balance of protection and comfort, allowing four possible positions: Vertical, Horizontal, Cross-Draw, or Inside-The-Waistband. You shouldn’t have to buy four different holsters or worry about carrying in only one position. The 4WH provides maximum flexibility with IWB and OWB carry positions available all in one sturdy, leather belt holster.
4 Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster
Benefits of a Multi-Position Holster
The way you carry your gun can change with the day, the use, or the situation. Who says you have to choose just one? With the 1791 Gunleather 4-Way Concealment multiposition holster, you can switch it up around your belt as you see fit. Here are some of the pros and cons of different concealed carry positions:
- Vertical Cant is the most common OWB carry style, especially for full-size duty guns. Many carriers find the hip to be the most natural feeling draw, in line with arm and shoulder. While the gun imprint is greatest with this style, it can still be concealed beneath a jacket or sweatshirt.
- Horizontal Cant in the small of the back is a comfortable way to conceal and carry a small pistol or revolve while walking or standing. The disadvantage occurs if you’re grabbed by a perpetrator from behind, and it can take slightly longer to re-holster.
- The Cross-Draw Cant (on the non-dominant side) was first worn this way by ranchers who didn’t want their weapons to get in the way of their work. Today, wearers may choose cross-draw for easy access from a seated position in a vehicle, at a desk, or in a wheelchair. It’s also a great option for a second backup gun.
- An IWB carry style is the most concealed way of carrying for experienced users. Downsides of this carry style are that you’ll need pants that are about an inch larger than you normally wear, and you may find it’s a little less comfortable to carry for extended periods than OWB.
The 4WH multi position leather holster measures five inches high by four-and-a-half inches long, and weighs just 0.378 pounds. It is designed for the following gun makes and models:
Beretta 92C, Beretta 92FS, Beretta M9, Beretta Px4 Storm, Browing HP, Colt 1911 3″, Colt 1911 4″, CZ 75, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 20, Glock 21, Glock 25, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 28, Glock 29, Glock 30, Glock 31, Glock 32, Glock 33, Glock 38, Glock 39, Glock 42, Glock 43, H&K 40, H&K 40c, H&K P2000, H&K VP9, Keltec 380, Keltec P11, Kimber 1911 3″, Kimber 1911 4″, Mosts 380’s, Ruger LC9, Ruger LCP, Ruger P95, Ruger SR40, Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9c, S&W Bodyguard, S&W MP40, S&W MP9, S&W Shield, Sig Sauer 320c, Sig Sauer P220, Sig Sauer P226, Sig Sauer P228, Sig Sauer P229, Sig Sauer P239, Sig Sauer P365, Springfield XD40, Springfield XD9, Springfield XDs, Styer M9-A1, Taurus PT111, Taurus PT24/7, Walther P99, Walther PPS
Choose from several other options — Classic Brown, Signature Brown, or Stealth Black color, and right-hand or left-hand grip.
Purchase the 4 Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster from 1791 Gunleather
Like all 1791 Gunleather products, you get the highest quality hand-crafted leather with 100% Certified American Heavy Native Steerhide, reinforced and double-stitched. We want you to have a sturdy holster that will last for generations. The sturdy steel clip won’t let you down. The hand-molded exterior provides superior retention and reliability. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with a lifetime warranty on craftsmanship and hassle-free returns. What makes the 4WH unique among our products is the ability to wear your weapon in four different CCW positions, allowing you the best combination of concealment, comfort, and convenience.
What People Are Saying About the 4 Way Concealment Holster by 1791 Gunleather
We know you won’t find a better or more versatile concealed carry holster at this price-point. But don’t just take our word for it. See what buyers are saying about this leather holster on review sites:
- “As an IWB use, the belt clip is solid and fits tight with no fear of coming loose.”
- “Would recommend to anyone with a P938 – fits like a glove!”
- “Quality is fantastic. After the initial break-in, the gun fits snug. Can turn holster upside-down and the gun does not fall out.”
- “The quality of leather is great and smells like you just walked into the King Ranch Saddle Shop.”
- “Incredible craftsmanship, especially for the price.”
- “This holster will probably outlast me!”
- “I have a drawer full of hokey gimmick holsters, but this one is for real!”
- “Wore this all day and forgot it was even there until I took my pants off. Love this holster.”
- “I love the fact that you can wear holster IWB or OWB in 4 different ways, thus eliminating the need for several types of holsters.”
The 4 Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster works for the widest variety of different applications, but we also offer simple products for simple needs. Looking for another type of concealed carry holster? Check out the entire collection of superior quality leather holsters from 1791 Gunleather.
|Firearms Brands and Models|
Beretta 92C, Beretta 92FS, Beretta M9, Beretta Px4 Storm, Browing HP, Colt 1911 3", Colt 1911 4", CZ 75, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 20, Glock 21, Glock 25, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 28, Glock 29, Glock 30, Glock 31, Glock 32, Glock 33, Glock 38, Glock 39, Glock 42, Glock 43, Glock 45, H&K 40, H&K 40c, H&K P2000, H&K VP9, Keltec 380, Keltec P11, Kimber 1911 3", Kimber 1911 4", Mosts 380's, Ruger LC9, Ruger LCP, Ruger P95, Ruger SR40, Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9c, S&W Bodyguard, S&W MP40, S&W MP9, S&W Shield, Sig Sauer 320c, Sig Sauer P220, Sig Sauer P226, Sig Sauer P228, Sig Sauer P229, Sig Sauer P239, Sig Sauer P365, Sig Sauer P938, Springfield XD40, Springfield XD9, Springfield XDs, Styer M9-A1, Taurus PT111, Taurus PT24/7, Walther P99, Walther PPS
Classic Brown, Signature Brown, Stealth Black