The 4-Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster by 1791 Gunleather is the ideal balance of protection and comfort, allowing four possible carry positions: Vertical, Horizontal, Cross-Draw, or Inside-The-Waistband. No other holster provides the same high-quality craftsmanship in and extremely versatile design. The 4WH provides maximum flexibility with IWB and OWB carry positions available all in one sturdy, leather belt holster.
4 Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster
Benefits of a Multi-Position Holster
The way you carry your gun can change with the day, the use, or the situation. Who says you have to choose just one? With the 1791 Gunleather 4-Way Concealment multi position holster, you can switch it up around your belt as you see fit. The 4-way holster works in the following position:
- Vertical Cant is the most common OWB carry style, especially for full-size duty guns. Many carriers find the hip to be the most natural feeling draw, in line with arm and shoulder. While the gun imprint is most visible with this style, it can still be concealed beneath a jacket or sweatshirt.
- Horizontal Cant in the small of the back is a comfortable way to conceal and carry a small pistol or revolve while walking or standing. The fireram is positioned horizontally with the grip of the firearm angled up towards your back.
- The Cross-Draw Cant (on the non-dominant side) was first worn this way by ranchers who didn’t want their weapons to get in the way of their work. Today, wearers may choose cross-draw for easy access from a seated position in a vehicle or at a desk.It’s also a great option for your backup firearm.
- An IWB carry style is the most concealed way of carrying for experienced users. Worn on the inside of your pants on the dominant side, the 4-way provides a minimal imprint with only the metal clip on the belt visible.
The 4WH multi position leather holster measures five inches high by four-and-a-half inches long, and weighs just 0.378 pounds. It is designed for the following gun makes and models:
Beretta 92C, Beretta 92FS, Beretta M9, Beretta Px4 Storm, Browing HP, Colt 1911 3″, Colt 1911 4″, CZ 75, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 20, Glock 21, Glock 25, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 28, Glock 29, Glock 30, Glock 31, Glock 32, Glock 33, Glock 38, Glock 39, Glock 42, Glock 43, H&K 40, H&K 40c, H&K P2000, H&K VP9, Keltec 380, Keltec P11, Kimber 1911 3″, Kimber 1911 4″, Mosts 380’s, Ruger LC9, Ruger LCP, Ruger P95, Ruger SR40, Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9c, S&W Bodyguard, S&W MP40, S&W MP9, S&W Shield, Sig Sauer 320c, Sig Sauer P220, Sig Sauer P226, Sig Sauer P228, Sig Sauer P229, Sig Sauer P239, Sig Sauer P365, Springfield XD40, Springfield XD9, Springfield XDs, Styer M9-A1, Taurus PT111, Taurus PT24/7, Walther P99, Walther PPS
Choose from several other options — Classic Brown, Signature Brown, or Stealth Black color, and right-hand or left-hand grip.
Purchase the 4 Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster from 1791 Gunleather
Like all 1791 Gunleather products, you get the highest quality hand-crafted leather with 100% Certified American Heavy Native Steerhide, reinforced and double-stitched. We want you to have a sturdy holster that will last for generations. The sturdy steel clip won’t let you down. The hand-molded exterior provides superior retention and reliability. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with a lifetime warranty on craftsmanship and hassle-free returns. What makes the 4WH unique among our products is the ability to wear your weapon in four different CCW positions, allowing you the best combination of concealment, comfort, and convenience.
What People Are Saying About the 4 Way Concealment Holster by 1791 Gunleather
We know you won’t find a better or more versatile concealed carry holster at this price-point. But don’t just take our word for it. See what buyers are saying about this leather holster on review sites:
- “As an IWB use, the belt clip is solid and fits tight with no fear of coming loose.”
- “Would recommend to anyone with a P938 – fits like a glove!”
- “Quality is fantastic. After the initial break-in, the gun fits snug. Can turn holster upside-down and the gun does not fall out.”
- “The quality of leather is great and smells like you just walked into the King Ranch Saddle Shop.”
- “Incredible craftsmanship, especially for the price.”
- “This holster will probably outlast me!”
- “I have a drawer full of hokey gimmick holsters, but this one is for real!”
- “Wore this all day and forgot it was even there until I took my pants off. Love this holster.”
- “I love the fact that you can wear holster IWB or OWB in 4 different ways, thus eliminating the need for several types of holsters.”
The 4 Way Concealment & Belt Leather Holster works for the widest variety of different applications, but we also offer simple products for simple needs. Looking for another type of concealed carry holster? Check out the entire collection of superior quality leather holsters from 1791 Gunleather.
|Firearms Brands and Models||
1911 3", 1911 4", Beretta 92C, Beretta 92FS, Beretta 92S, Beretta Apex Carry, Beretta Langdon Tactical 92 Elite LTT, Beretta M9, Beretta Nano, Beretta Px4 Storm, Beretta Px4 Storm Compact Carry, Browning HP, Česká Zbrojovka 2075 RAMI, Česká Zbrojovka 75, Česká Zbrojovka 75 D PCR, Česká Zbrojovka 75B, Česká Zbrojovka P01, Česká Zbrojovka P07, Česká Zbrojovka P09, Česká Zbrojovka P10C, Česká Zbrojovka P10F, Česká Zbrojovka P10S, FMK Patriot, FN Herstal 9c, FN Herstal FNS 40, FN Herstal FNS-9c, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 19X, Glock 20, Glock 21, Glock 22, Glock 23, Glock 25, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 28, Glock 29, Glock 30, Glock 31, Glock 32, Glock 33, Glock 38, Glock 39, Glock 42, Glock 43, Glock 43X, Glock 45, Glock 48, Heckler & Koch 40, Heckler & Koch 40c, Heckler & Koch P2000, Heckler & Koch VP40, Heckler & Koch VP9, Heckler & Koch VP9 SK, Honor Defense FIST, Honor Defense HG9CLS, Honor Defense HG9SC 3.2", Honor Defense HG9SC 3.8", Jerico 941, Kahr CM/MP40, Kahr CM/MP45, Kahr CM/MP9, Kahr CW9, Kahr K9, Keltec 380, Keltec P11, Keltec PF-9, Kimber 1911 3", Kimber 1911 4", Kimber Micro 380, Kimber Micro 9, Kimber Ultra Raptor II, Mossberg MC1, Mosts 380's, Rock Island 1911 5", Ruger American, Ruger EC9S, Ruger LC9, Ruger LCP, Ruger LCP 380, Ruger P90, Ruger P95, Ruger SR1911, Ruger SR22 P, Ruger SR40, Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9c, Sig Sauer 320c, Sig Sauer P220, Sig Sauer P225, Sig Sauer P225-A1, Sig Sauer P226, Sig Sauer P228, Sig Sauer P229, Sig Sauer P229 Legion, Sig Sauer P230, Sig Sauer P239, Sig Sauer P320, Sig Sauer P320 Carry, Sig Sauer P365, Sig Sauer P365XL, Smith & Wesson 5903, Smith & Wesson 5904, Smith & Wesson 5906, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard, Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ, Smith & Wesson M&P 9 mod.2, Smith & Wesson M&P Shield/2.0, Smith & Wesson M&P40, Smith & Wesson M&P45, Smith & Wesson M&P9, Smith & Wesson SD9ve, Smith & Wesson Shield, Springfield 1911 EMP, Springfield 911, Springfield EMP 1911 3", Springfield Hellcat, Springfield XD, Springfield XD40, Springfield XD9, Springfield XDE, Springfield XDM 5.25", Springfield XDMc, Springfield XDs, Springfield XDS mod 2.0, Styer M9-A1, Taurus 709 Slim, Taurus G2, Taurus G2c, Taurus PT111, Taurus PT24/7, Taurus TX 22, Walther CCP, Walther P22, Walther P99, Walther PK .380, Walther PPK, Walther PPQ, Walther PPS
Classic Brown, Signature Brown, Stealth Black, Vintage
4 Way – Wear Guide
Position 1: Vertical Draw
Position 2: Cross-Draw off of your weak side
Position 3: Horizontal carry at the Small of your Back
Position 4: Appendix Inside the Waistband