1791 Gunleather products are distinguished in the following ways:
- Handcrafted using premium 100% Certified American, Heavy Native Steerhide leather.
- Open top design for quick draw with your preferred carry-style in mind.
- Multi-fit design that’s handcrafted to accommodate a wide range of firearms.
- Reinforced stitching ensuring quality, security, and a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Lifetime warranty commitment to our customers with each product.
Specs & Additional Information
Height (inches): 8″
Length (inches): 4.5″
Weight: 0.567 lbs
Our Belt Holster Thumb Break (BHT3) is designed to accommodate several firearms and positioned to allow a quick reaction using three different ways to carry on your belt (vertical, horizontal, and cross-drawn). Composed of two-piece construction, the BHT is molded and contoured for your pistol, yet is comfortable against the body due to the handcrafted premium 100% Certified American, Heavy Native Steerhide leather. This holsters interior is hand-finished to help protect the bluing of your pistol and sports a detailed tooling appearance on the outside that demonstrates the abilities of our four-generations in leather artistry.
We Want You to Know
Our love and appreciation of the Second Amendment goes hand-in-hand with our passion for the art of gunleather and its representation of the original patriots of this great nation. Housing and protecting your coveted firearms with carefully handcrafted holsters is akin to protecting our loved ones and our cherished freedoms.