The 1791 Gunleather RVH1 J-Frame Revolver Belt Holster brings you the same hand-crafted artisan leather and thoughtful design you can only expect from us. Our RVH1 comfortably and securely supports J-Frame sized revolvers. This OWB Revolver belt holster is a favorite among motorcycle riders carrying snub-nose firearms. It’s a perfect match for S&W, Ruger LCRs, and many other J-Frame size revolvers. Plus, with the many colors choices we offer the RVH1, you can find the best compliment for your revolver and best fit for your personal style.
RVH1 – J-Frame Revolver Holster
Specs on the RVH1 Revolver Holster
Our leather J-Frame revolver holster fits belts up to 1 ¾” and most five-shot, .38 revolvers (up to 3”) including:
- Colt Cobra .38 Special
- S&W 36 “Chief’s Special”
- S&W 38
- S&W 340 PD
- S&W 357 Plus P
- S&W 638
- Ruger LCR
- Ruger 357
- Ruger SP101
- Kimber K6S
Note: Contact us for specific model inquiries.
Hand End Variations: Choose Right or Left
Color Options: Classic Brown, Signature Brown, or Stealth Black
Buying J-Frame Revolver Holsters
As Smith & Wesson’s smallest and most concealable revolver, the J-Frame is the classic “snub-nose.” When buying revolver holsters for a J-frame, you’ll want to look for:
- Concealability – Some people carry their J-frames IWB for concealability, but the RVH1 is designed for minimal imprinting. Since it rides high, wearers are able to carry wearing a polo shirt and cargo shorts – no need for a baggy, oversized shirt or jacket! The quick draw design is perfect for personal protection and everyday carry.
- Retention – The last thing you want is for your weapon to come popping out unexpectedly. Leather revolver holsters hold your weapon in place through the firmness of high-quality steerhide leather, reinforced with double stitching, and the custom-sizing to J-frame revolvers. Most people do not need the extra thumb breaks, trigger hoods, or other retention straps found in other holsters.
- Comfort – Nothing beats leather revolver holsters when it comes to comfort! They warm up with your body heat and conform to your hip for all-day carrying. Compared to Kydex, leather revolver holsters are very lightweight. Furthermore, OWB carrying on a belt distributes the weight of your revolver evenly, so you don’t develop a sore hip over time.
- Durability – Proud gun owners who purchased leather holsters back in the 1970s find that they still perform today, even after heavy use. Our leather holsters are designed to have that same classic longevity. Unless you’re frequently carrying in a jungle swamp, a leather holster should have the sort of durability you need. Every 1791 Gunleather holster comes with a Lifetime Warranty on craftsmanship.
What People Are Saying About This Holster:
- “This holster is both rugged and supple.”
- “It rides high and tight with no looseness and zero retention issues.”
- “I like the way the holster is made to have the gun ride higher on the beltline, eliminating the need for a longer shirt.”
- “Fits my gun like a glove!”
- “The leather is super thick and quality.”
- “Perfect fit, beautiful craftsmanship, gorgeous color, and is comfortable wearing all day long.”
Purchase the RVH1 – J-Frame Revolver Holster from 1791 Gunleather
Designed to be the best J Frame belt holster available today, the 1791 RVH-1 holster is the ideal revolver holster for your concealed carry needs. We use 100% Certified American heavy native steerhide and American steel clips beveled for comfort and safe retention. We believe in quality craftsmanship that protects you and your firearm at all times. It could take up to six weeks to fully break in a premium genuine leather holster, but if for any reason you remain unsatisfied, we offer hassle-free returns. Contact us to learn more about our leather holsters and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
|Firearms Brands and Models||
Revolvers J-Frame, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Smith & Wesson 637, Smith & Wesson 638, Smith & Wesson 642, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard, Smith & Wesson Model 60, Taurus 85, Taurus 856, Taurus Small Frame Revolver
Classic Brown, Signature Brown, Stealth Black